PHP/MySQL Backend Developer
Full time (Remote)
We are an international e-commerce agency based in Mallorca and Cologne (Germany) and work 100% remotely.
Our services include consulting, design, implementation and optimisation of online shop projects.
We are in full growth and we need a PHP / MySQL backend developer.
What are we looking for?
- Level of studies: Baccalaureate/Higher Degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- High level of PHP, MySQL and Linux
- High level in OOP
- Medium level of Git
- Experience in REST / SOAP interfaces and JSON, XML, CSV data management
- Experience in automated tests
- Good level of Spanish and English
- Long term permanent residence in Mallorca or availability to change residence after the probationary period.
- Knowledge in online stores (Shopware, WooCommerce, Magento)
- Frameworks: Symfony, Bootstrap, Doctrine, Twig, Vue JS, node.js
- Front-end development experience (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma or Sketch
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge of more languages, German highly valued
What will be your duties?
- Creation of concepts and programming of PHP plugins for Shopware 5 and Shopware 6, taking advantage of Frameworks like Symfony
- Analysis of source code in order to adapt it or fix bugs
- Database layout and data warehousing design by DAL
- Integration of different systems through APIs
- Documentation and quality assurance
- Storage monitoring in Git
- Production deployment on defined protocols
- Second level support for our customers
What can we offer you?
- Permanent full-time contract and immediate incorporation.
- Continuous training.
- Good working environment with a young and international team.
- Teleworking, flexible working hours and "Workation".
- Salary in kind.
- Equipment provided by the company.
- Corporate activities and events.
- Remuneration according to objectives and productivity.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org